Thursday, July 26, 2012

An Introduction to this Blog and GM

 Hello! I am GM! GM is not actually my name, but rather my initials. You can read more about me on my Profile page that is somewhere in this blog.  Anyway, I am an administrator of this blog, which is about random things RF and I can think of. We have fish, trivia, a line graph, and two posts right now. Actually right now, I am writing one of the two articles (this one) and the other one hasn't been posted yet, so technically there are no posts right now. I'm just telling the truth. Remember, lying kills people. Well, at least according to a story my mom once told me. But that's not the point. Well, maybe it could be the point of the next blog post. Until then, I will be editing the rest of the blog.

2 comments:

  1. My brother is obssed with fish! Except for the fact he wants to go fishing and never release them. I fed the fish at the bottom//!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, my introduction has the least comments and is least popular of the three....

    ReplyDelete