Saturday, September 15, 2012

The Trivia Answer Revealed!

              The Trivia Answer Revealed!

  The trivia question has now closed! Do you want to know the answer? I'll tell you! But first of all, I want you people who did it to know that I hope you didn't just Google the answer choices to answer the question. If you did, please refrain from doing that in the future. You are supposed to answer the question with prior knowledge. 

   Anyways, the answer to the the trivia question was the least clicked answer, Dog with LMNOP. No one clicked it, which proves that Google is unreliable.

  Just kidding. The correct answer was Cat with FCA. Most people chose that one, and I bet most of them Googled it. In fact, I bet a piece of paper that at least half of them Googled it.

3 comments:

  1. i clicked on watever most people voted on. i didnt google it. that means people r unreliable!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I'm sure your vote doesn't count as 3.5 votes, so I may still be correct.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did the cat because the cat has wings because FCA makes wing-like appendages on its back and sometimes muscle tissues are in the wings, allowing it to move the wings.

    ReplyDelete