Monday, December 31, 2012

Musical Monday #9

Yes, I finally got time to do one! Finally
Well, enjoy!
--

"Set Fire to the Rain" by Adele


I let it fall, my heart,

Well, several hearts....





















And as it fell you rose to claim it
It was dark and I was over
Until you kissed my lips and you saved me

My hands, they're strong
But my knees were far too weak,



To stand in your arms

Without falling to your feet


But there's a side to you
That I never knew, never knew.
All the things you'd say
They were never true, never true,
And the games you play

 


You would always win, always win.



[Chorus:]
But I set fire to the rain,
Watched it pour as I touched your face,

Well, it burned while I cried
'Cause I heard it screaming out your name, your name!

(See the bottom of the post!)

When I lay with you
I could stay there
Close my eyes
Feel you here forever
You and me together
Nothing is better

'Cause there's a side to you



That I never knew, never knew,
All the things you'd say,
They were never true, never true,




And the games you'd play


You would always win, always win.

Chorus

I set fire to the rain
And I threw us into the flames
When it fell, something died

I don't know why the eyes are x's...













'Cause I knew that that was the last time, the last time!
Yeah, it's the last supper...














Sometimes I wake up by the door,
 

That heart you caught must be waiting for you
 Even now when we're already over
I can't help myself from looking for you.


Chorus

I set fire to the rain,
And I threw us into the flames

When it fell, something died
'Cause I knew that that was the last time, the last time, ohhhh!

Oh noooo
Let it burn, oh
Let it burn
Let it burn
--

(Disclaimer: I own none of the pictures in this post.)
--



Random Pictures...





Happy now, Lily? And other Hunger Games Fans?





4 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. =)
      I was going to just do a bed or someone sleeping next to a door, but then I found that cat picture (which reminds me of the cat that sleeps on our front porch in the winter who is chased away by my parents yelling in Chinese...).

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Lily... I think it might be time for you to go hang yourself in the closet...
      JUST KIDDING! Okay so the Last Supper was the Last Supper... that Jesus had with his disciples where he released the church ceremony in which he breaks crackers which represent his body and wine or grape juice to represent his blood. SOOOOOOOOOOOO you, my friend, are certainly not christian

      Delete