Thursday, July 18, 2013

Abandoned Projects- Poll

Like N mentioned in "Confessions of a blogger," a lot of series have died. I like to consider them abandoned, with the exception of Ask Wendy since Wendy is dead. There's a surprising number of series that were supposed to be long and lovely and whatever. Since I'm now home and seeking to write more, I'd really like to revive some abandoned projects.



Here's a list of abandoned projects started by me:

  • Big Ideas - These can be really time consuming, but I have time, at least until school begins.
  • "Cure" -Yeah, I'm not too keen on writing more cures for the so called "One Direction Infection"... Not an option because I say so.
  • Explore Tab- It's now called "What's Hot" for some reason, and contains less stuff than Explore did.
  • How to- Self explanatory title. 
  • Think About It- Those are fun but take a while because they involve commentary from GM and me.
  • Technology These Days- N and I liked them, but no one else seemed to care.
Which one should I work on?
I put up a poll because we haven't had a poll in months, and also, people seem to vote on polls more often than commenting. Perhaps because it's anonymous? Hmmm... Well, vote!

(I will still post posts that are not part of the chosen series.)

No comments:

Post a Comment