Friday, July 26, 2013

Happy "Birthday," Why Not 2000

Today, Why Not 2000 is a year old.
Since no one decided to do much to celebrate, I have changed the blog background to something more festive. It's the least I could have done for my blog.

Also, here, I have the links to posts that were posted around Why Not 2000's monthly anniversaries.
One month: Has This Ever Happened to You?
Two months: Musical Mondays #1
Three months: Stuff...
Four months: Musical Monday #8
Five months: Typo #3
Six months: Blog Stats update
Seven months: Why You DON'T Want to be a Blog Author
Eight months: Zorpia
Nine months: Sarcasm- Another GIF Filler Post
Ten months: Lack of Posts
Eleven months: I Have Returned!
Today!: Happy "Birthday," Why Not 2000

Why Not 2000 has had quite a fantastic first year of existence. Sadly, less people are coming visit Why Not 2000. I guess it's often true that people lose interest in you as you get older. Hopefully, Why Not 2000 lasts many more years and gains new friends!

Happy birthday! Best wishes to you, Why Not 2000!
So apparently these are Runescape party hats...

1 comment:

  1. In retrospect, my old posts seem really choppy. Perhaps people are too stupid to understand long sentences.

    ReplyDelete