Tuesday, July 9, 2013

An Explanation of GM's Blog Inactivity

 You are probably not wondering why I have not posted for half of the "summer" break. But for future reference, I will still write this post.
For the first four days of "summer", I was kind of out of town. After that, for five days, I was at a college on the top of Lookout Mountain with very sexist dorms and internet, but also no device to access the internet on. After that, for another week, I was kind of out of town again. Then I went to China, where the computers there could not load Blogger. For two days after returning from China, I was too lazy to blog. Also currently, I am trying to recover from the worst return trip from anywhere, but today I decided to ignore the jet lag, insomnia, possibly injured eardrum, and the regret for not bringing the mysterious metal object back to America.
Normal blog activity begins now.

1 comment: