Sunday, October 28, 2012

Authorship on Why Not

Hi! Apparently, I am to email you a paragraph for authorship permission.
     First, I am friends with all of the authors. I do write posts that are 2% understandable. I don't write in text language too often or overuse capitol letters. I used to not write too many posts because I was busy. But now, I post things on the blog more frequently. I do show at least some insanity for your blog. I am seriously (I don't know why) addicted to the fish feeding thing. I know enough math (I got into Algebra 1). I also qualify for the optional requirements. I play the piano and flute. On the piano, I can play all the scales (both major and minor). On the flute, I can play the C, F, B flat, E flat, A flat, D flat, G flat, G, A, D and B chromatic. There's probably more that I didn't list cause I can't remember them all right now.  

--
Art Freak!!!
-Sarah Liu

9 comments:

  1. DO NOT LET THIS FOOL ENTER THE WHY NOT BLOG! I WILL SET THIS BLOG ON FIRE IF YOU DO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, so now you decide to show up! Pshh.

      Delete
    2. If you cared that much about the blog quality, you wouldn't have quit. We need more authors, too, since admins outnumber authors.

      Delete
  2. Actually, I don't mind if you guys don't make me an author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Besides, I can't tell you what decision to make.

    ReplyDelete
  4. And I accidentally emailed N the wrong thing. So, sorry about that.

    ReplyDelete