Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Audience

Before you ask, no, that is not us!

After performing at our school's annual dinner thing, we noticed there are a few general categories each member of the audience falls into.

RF-1. The I-Must-Take-Ten-Million-Pictures-By-The-Time-I-Leave Parent
RF-2. The I-Am-Here-Only-Because-My-Brother/Sister-Is-Performing-Now-Let-Me-Read-In-Peace sibling
N-  3. The omg-these-people-suck-i-am-texting-and-not-paying-attention person
RF-4. The Everyone-Knows-I'm-Way-Better-Than-Those-Morons-So-I'll-Just-Talk-To-My-Friends student
RF-5. The I-Must-Cry-Now-Sorry-Guys little kid
RF-6. The I-Know-Nothing-About-Music-And-I-Am-Stupid-How-Did-I-Get-Here-Anyway-Huh Kid
N-  7. This-is-so-boring-when-will-the-band-people-come person
N-  8. Whispering-"NOOB-That-guy-used-an-incorrect-bowing" junior critic
RF-9. Those parents with the dull passive expressions that seldom change...
GM-10. I-Will-Leave-After-My-Kids-Perform-And-Not-Listen-To-The-Top-Groups-Because-I-Hate-Music-That-Sounds-Good parent
Sarah-11. This-show-is-boring-so-I'm-going-to-go-to-the-bathroom-to-get-rid-of-my-boredom person
*Have you spotted any other categories of people in audiences you've seen?*
Comment if you think we should add pictures accompanying each category listed.

9 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Nooo! Let me go change that... Thanks for letting me know!

      Delete
    2. Embarrassingly there were actually two typoes...

      Delete
  2. I think you should add the I-Will-Leave-After-My-Kids-Perform-And-Not-Listen-To-The-Top-Groups-Because-I-Hate-Music-That-Sounds-Good parent. You might not have seen those, but there are a whole lot in band concerts.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes Grace, I agree.
    Number 5 and and number 9 are really funny! ESPECIALLY NUMBER 5!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Don't forget the "This-show-is-boring-so-I'm-going-to-go-to-the-bathroom-to-get-rid-of-my-boredom person."

    ReplyDelete