Saturday, October 13, 2012

The Corruption of RF and N

  Today, I got on the blog and I was shocked to see that N invited someone to join Why Not without telling me beforehand, RF had canceled my contest, someone on the Why Not team has tried to impersonate me, and RF made a typo in the What's New section.
   What happened? Did you, N or RF, think that just because I haven't been on the blog for 2 days that you can just use my name to keep me from telling clues to the followers? So, if you don't want people to know who Wendy is, then why would you have a contest that has the true identity of Wendy as a prize? Can't I have a contest where I only reveal a clue, especially if you want to have a contest with the entire secret as a prize? Won't people bang more heads at that?
   I am officially re-opening my contest, and no one can cancel it because it is mine. I have rights to it. You don't. When I wrote it, it was technically copyrighted.

  Anyways, on a lighter note, I am going to post a clue about what my favorite game is to get everyone who reads this to enter the contest.


Ad from game

Update: The following people are recommended not to do the contest : 
"Alec"
Connor
N
Wendy
RF




13 comments:

  1. Well, the viewer contest is N's. You'll have to email him about that... He also impersonated you on your contest post, which I thought was really you. Thanks for making me aware of the typo. It's fixed now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are the only one who could have impersonated me because you're trying to make everyone think Wendy is a computer. No one else on the Why Not? team thinks that Wendy is a computer. The impersonation said that I thought Wendy was a computer.

      Delete
  2. Oh, you figured out how to take screenshots! Good for you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good for you! It has dragons. Hmmmm.... Wizard101? Runescape? Pokemon? Pottermore? World of Warcraft? Tera? Dragons of Atlantis? This is hard. Good thing I'm a MMORPG geek!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If you are an expert in computer games, don't ruin the contest for others. Besides, Connor, you already know who Wendy is.

      Delete
    2. Is that a question or statement, N?

      Delete
    3. I know. Hehehehehehehehhehehehehehe! I can have down to your feet with this explicit knowledge and power! Mwahahahaha! *cough cough*

      Delete