Sunday, March 2, 2014

Dun dun dun...

Today I found this near my computer:
It says "Love Monkey".
In case you can't recognize it, it is a Webkinz tag. There's nothing strange about it to you, but it definitely deserves the sinister music in the title. For several reasons:

1. I don't have a Love Monkey- I have never even seen a Love Monkey before in real life. Therefore, I could not have ever gotten this tag. 
2. All my Webkinz tags are stashed in my bookshelf- This tag was not at its spot near my computer beforehand either. It has also been years since I last played Webkinz, so there would be no need for it anyways.
3. Even if Ganz mistakenly gave me this tag with my Love Frog or Lion, then I shouldn't have it anyways- I gave away my Love Frog's tag years ago. If this tag came with any of my other Webkinz, then I would have known since I looked at and used their tags often. When I put my Love Lion's code into my Webkinz account, I got a lion. Not a monkey. It's not my Lion's tag.


3 comments: