Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Webkinz-Runescape Crossover?

Sorry, there are two Whimsy Dragon pictures. I can't do anything about it since the Whimsy Dragon pictures don't show up at all when I try to edit the post. Just bear with it.

After the mysterious Webkinz tag was found by me, I went on my Webkinz account and discovered that the Webkinz Travel agency had been removed from the game. Along with the removal of the need for buying tickets to the island thingy and the entire Webkinz spa, the Whimsy Dragon travel agency clerk( I can't remember her name) was also removed.
  
On Runescape recently, the quest One of a Kind was released. With this update, Celestial Dragons were released. 
I noticed that the Whimsy Dragons and the Celestial Dragons slightly resembled each other, and this gave me an idea for a crossover fanfiction, where the former clerk of the Webkinz Travel Agency was actually removed because she was sucked into Runescape and became either a Celestial Dragon or a pink Dragonkin*. However, unlike Connor, I do not feel that I  currently have the writing capability to write a good Runescape fanfiction. If any of you wants to borrow the idea and can submit a decent rough draft to me, I will let you have the idea. If not, then I will keep this idea for later.

See? They both have blue spots, a somewhat pink color, and sort-of similar paws.
Celestial dragon
Celestial Dragon













Whimsy Dragon
* The identity of a Dragonkin is a possibility since the abbreviation of Webkinz is Kinz, and assuming that Kinz is a plural noun, the singular form of Kinz is Kin. Kin has been used as an abbreviation for Dragonkin by the Runescape staff before, so the draconic travel clerk could be both a Webkinz and a Dragonkin. See? It all adds up.

No comments:

Post a Comment