Wednesday, December 18, 2013

Mobius Strip News: Volume 1, Issue 5 BREAKING NEWS

Politics
Breaking News
Mountain Du had a diplomatic meeting with LiarVem regarding increased naval supplies. Whynanaught invaded but a naval blockade prevented them from entering the Bay of Solitude. Meanwhile Niz's brother, Poshambaeu, allied with Liarvem and the leaders of Mountain Du to expell C from the capital of Ni. C was pushed into the bottomless pit of Ar's city center. Soon after, he was violently pushed out while riding a horse shirtless while killing bears.
This has been called the Siege of Lai and has forced GM to resign as chief of roping.
Mountain Du and Ni are planning a full scale attack on Whynanaught.
Meanwhile, the Kabooze has secretly annexed more storage space. 
A plague has spread throughout Pickeringvania, and it has caused the "computer" to slow down.

5 comments:

  1. I would like to tell everyone that I am in no way associated with the news above. If you have common sense though, the lack of proper formatting, the label, and misspelling of "expel" probably gave that away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am never shirtless unless I am changing or swimming. And I can't ride a horse. Or kill a bear while on one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am still chief of rope making. As long as it is in my possession, I can never resign.

    ReplyDelete