Friday, August 24, 2012

Feedback!

This blog is pretty new, as you probably know. I'd like to know what you think we could do to improve it. Just leave a comment below or, if you know me personally, just tell me. You can suggest anything from a new series to a different background image or a reorganization of the sidebar. Please be specific! If you can't think of anything, just comment on some aspect of the blog. As GM said, prove to me that you are not lazy, stupid, fat, or blind by responding. And by the way, if you are lazy, stupid, fat, or blind due to something you cannot control, I apologize. But for the rest of you guys, I'd appreciate some feedback. If actually bothered to read all that, you must have something to say about the blog, right? Yeah...
RSVP!

18 comments:

  1. You don't even like Tetris? Which games would you suggest?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the suggestion. I'll see what I can find.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. You're tech support, why don't you add it? You're an administrator now. I think. Let me go check....

      Delete
  4. I will give some feedback. You guys should make me an author!! :D xD

    ReplyDelete