Monday, August 13, 2012

N introduction

I am in 7th grade in mrs. murphy's homeroom. i am in algebra 1 and i think there should not be so many people in there . there should only be about 15 people. when i am on the computer i hate using correct grammar, spelling,  puncuation, spacing or any of that other stuff. if people can understand it then it is fine. the reason for this is because i disagree with rf's grammer laws . i only agree with them in talking and sometimes in writng. i am a new adminastrator to this blog. i will be your tech support, also. please call 18001234567 for all tech and/ or math problems. i built a working computer which i am typing on right now.
--

Hi people. This is RF. N asked me not to edit his blog post , so I have to add on to correct him. I guess you could consider this editing if you want to, but that's your opinion. Well first of all, he's an author. I think I accidentally told him he's an administrator. Sorry. Also, note to N, you don't have to use a pseodonym if you have your real name listed in the contributors list... Of course if you like to, I can't stop you. N, you probably know you annoyed me out of my chair with this capitalization problem you have. Wait! Is that a capital I at the beginning? Gasp!



Normal > Italics
Oh, be quiet, N!

3 comments:

  1. Yah, your name isn't NV on the contributors list, NV. Oh, and I saw you at the library today. That is all. Continue on.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha-ha! What a coincidence! N is also the name of a character in Pokemon who also is a mathematical genius. Wait, did I just call Nilai a genius?

    ReplyDelete