Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Where's Three!?!

Well, I'm not going to be writing Three. We're going to have a guest author. Round of aplause anyone? Yes? Hello? Anyway, I will be writing Four unless someone else wants to. Four will probably come before Three. I want to let you know that the Why Not? team is fully capable of counting correctly. If Four happens to appear before Three, do not panic and scream. The world probably won't end if Four is posted before Three. As Connor would say, that is all.


Never mind. The guest author seems to have trouble posting and has given up on us. I guess I will be writing it after all.

6 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see the guest author! That is all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ME! XDDDDD

    ░░░░░▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░
    ░░░░░█░░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░▀▀▄░░░░
    ░░░░█░░░▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░▒▒▒░░█░░░
    ░░░█░░░░░░▄██▀▄▄░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░█░░
    ░▄▀▒▄▄▄▒░█▀▀▀▀▄▄█░░░██▄▄█░░░░█░
    █░▒█▒▄░▀▄▄▄▀░░░░░░░░█░░░▒▒▒▒▒░█
    █░▒█░█▀▄▄░░░░░█▀░░░░▀▄░░▄▀▀▀▄▒█
    ░█░▀▄░█▄░█▀▄▄░▀░▀▀░▄▄▀░░░░█░░█░
    ░░█░░░▀▄▀█▄▄░█▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀█▀██░█░░
    ░░░█░░░░██░░▀█▄▄▄█▄▄█▄████░█░░░
    ░░░░█░░░░▀▀▄░█░░░█░█▀██████░█░░
    ░░░░░▀▄░░░░░▀▀▄▄▄█▄█▄█▄█▄▀░░█░░
    ░░░░░░░▀▄▄░▒▒▒▒░░░░░░░░░░▒░░░█░
    ░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▄▄░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░░░█░
    ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░█░░



    Problem?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Troll face. I'll be a guest author if you need one!

    ReplyDelete