Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Idiots these days 1

This will be the new series written by me
there will be funny stories about idiots
pictures about idiotic things
quotes
etc

Disclaimer
This series may contian racist coments or offensive terms
Please do not get mad and sue us

Report Card Day


Black/Stupid People

Yeeeeeeaaaaahh, i didnt fail the class i got a 70

White Girls

OMG! I got a 82 Yes My mom will give me a new phone
(Pulls Out Crappy Phone) Wait What my boyfriend just broke up with me LOL

White Boys

Yes i got a 80 i passed the class
i wont get held back
Now i have to break up with my girlfriend because she got a 82

Asians

Nooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!
I got a frickin 99
I should have gotten a 100
Nooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!, my  parents will kill me when i get home

9 comments:

  1. ha really nilai? the white girls do not have crappy phones. and not all black people are stupid. basically u should mean traditional kids. and then white girls get a 85 and they are like yay! and then white boys get a 85 and they are like yay! and then not all asians are like you nilai, who freak out over 99s. I am happy with 99s and 100s.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. So since racism is generally bad, this post, while quite amusing, is leaning towards immoral...

      Delete
  3. No parents will kill me now? Isn't that the opposite of what you are actually trying to say?

    ReplyDelete