Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Sucky Saturdays Are Finally Here!!!!

SOOOO !!!!

._. I have absolutely nothing to do SO I will in fact complete my promise of making Sucky Saturdays.

In this section of the blog, I will help you with girls or boys depending on which type you like. ;) If you decide you do not have a life, then make up some fake heartsy story about yourself and tell email it to me and I will in fact protect you identity and let your story be known to the world.



RELEASE YOUR STORIES!!!!!!!!! and guys.. If this isn't a big hit, all you have to do is make up a whole bunch load of soppy love stories and I will in fact reply to them. Also you can do real life love stories about such. Just state where they're actually from. 

CIAO!

btw my "email" is julicanter08@gmail.com and if I don't happen to answer any questions just send me a comment or too in the "underpantie section below" Anoymous

6 comments: