Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Today in the Google+ Explore Tab.... 1/29/13



Since I have not much else to post about, I thought I'd pick a couple things in the Google+ Explore tab and comment on them.

1.



















Yes, I have, but I want to know why "Were Little" has capital letters. Was is written by Margo Roth Spiegelman? (If you haven't read Paper Towns, you won't get it. Basically, Margo thought it was unfair that only proper nouns and the first word of a sentence got capitalized.)
*Edit- Another missing picture... Weird... I must hunt it down sometime.*


2.



Another Margo Roth Spiegelman! 

3.





I personally do not understand why anyone would want to have images of "cat" heads and flowers around his or her pupil....

4.





I don't know how I feel about this.... I have not read The Hunger Games trilogy or watched the whole movie, much to the despair of one of our followers. Still, I think being a fan of the books or movie would not cause you to stop spelling words correctly. At least, I don't think it would....

(Disclaimer: None of the images are mine. All belong to their respective creators.








2 comments: