Tuesday, January 15, 2013

t(-.-t) RUU WANT TO PRAY THE GAMES WITH ME?


.. And I thought this blog loved me... I guess not...
Lemme tell the story of tragedy, love, and failure.

"One day, a young very hot asian boy got onto the Why Not 2000 blog and saw something absolutely horrid. IMPOSSIBLE in fact. He happened to stumble across something that was a"POLLING" to not only him... but to his favorite author. He happened to scroll down to the bottom of the page to play some Simon but instead.. he sees it infested with polls. Below was what was so appalling to him.


8 comments:


  1. The reason that happened was that Connor probably voted for himself multiple times...

    Simon has been relocated to the Games tab, by the way. Also your picture is way too big. Please resize it or something.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I must say, I am very influential. And you have yet to answer your "Ask Wendy" questions, yet I already have.

    ReplyDelete
  3. nobody answered my ask wendy question! hmmph! why could that be?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. CONNOR U R NOT INFLUENTIAL!! and alex u are not hot! and connor stop voting for yourself so much!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. conner and alex
    just answer the questions

    that poll was from november

    ReplyDelete
  6. Xintong... I think you have a typo. You accidentally put the word not in from of hot....

    ReplyDelete
  7. AND BTW my name is Alec. Say it right or just don't say it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. okay "Alec", that's not a typo...
    You just want everyone 2 think u r hot...
    and that she shouldn't put NOT on there...
    well, u r wrong, it's her opinion.

    ReplyDelete