Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Tyranny I say... TYRANNY!!!!

N, R, G, and Wendy all cease to amaze me...
When I return to this blog after a hard and lasting swim practice, I see my original post DELETED. I was simply trying to show you guys a cool link AND WHAT DO THESE MODERATORS DO?

DELETE IT!!! THAT'S WHAT THEY DO.

therightbike.com is an amazing link that anyone can use, and one of those moderators deleted it...

to those who agree with this "predicament" of mine, say aye in the "underpantie section below."
however, if you disagree, comment nay and then go kill yourself... 

5 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. I re-published it. I did not delete it originally.

      Delete
    2. Nilai was the one who deleted it. He couldn't bear to let me win.

      Delete
  2. Hey, how can we cease to amaze you? Don't you mean "N, R, G, and Wendy all never cease to amaze me..."? Or I might be reading this all wrong.

    ReplyDelete
  3. AND WHO MADE WU AN AUTHOR?!?!?!?!?!? WTH! ME OR SARAH COULD BE BETTER AUTHORS!

    ReplyDelete