Tuesday, January 15, 2013

t(-.-t) RUU WANT TO PRAY THE GAMES WITH ME? (cont.)

(Sorry guys (and girls) I ran of space because of my picture. have to continue here)


Anyways... Stories over and here I am.

Alec Vacanti. (hmmm what a strange name.)

What I found about that poll was absolutely idiotic and impossible. To emphasis my disgust in your taste, I made a picture. MY picture....


It seems I am not as stunning as I thought. Connor Hofeditz... THAT'S RIGHT! CONNOR HOFEDITZ!!!! had the same number of voters as me. I find that :((((!

I mean I can tell why nobody wanted Sarah LiuLiu to be the guest but I mean.. HMMPH!~ Who wouldn't pick me over Connor.







(No actual hate toward Connor but you guys better vote for me more...) >.< Have a nice day! Also... Like my writing style? Add me on Google+ or anything else.

DID ANYONE HAPPEN TO NOTICE THAT MY PICTURE WASN'T MESSED UP THIS TIME?!?!?!?!? THANK YOU. THANK YOU VERY MUCH! 

5 comments:

  1. no offense to connor but i would NEVER vote 4 him..

    ReplyDelete
  2. same! anyways wow alex. the only reason why connor won was cuz he voted for himself!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes...connor got on multiple comps. and voted 4 himself...

    ReplyDelete
  4. No, I have another trick that I won't share. Alex probably voted for himself as well. So did Xintong.

    ReplyDelete