Friday, November 9, 2012

A Somewhat Technology These Days




As you might know, we've been planning on getting the blog some social media accounts to share its awesomeness with the general population. We also want I think it would be nice to have some little buttons/icons that are linked to each account.
Here are some nice ones I found.






Painting style!




Who can resist speech bubbles?


Ancient sticker awesomeness.


Hand drawn.


Preview
Another hand drawn.


Hey look! Food!

Good old splatter painting.






 Is there one you love? Do you have a great idea for an icon design? What accounts should we make? Should I make a poll for these? Want more options? Leave your thoughts down in the abyss, aka the comments section.

2 comments:

  1. This is sad. No comments at all. I'll repost this later, I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha I am commenting!! this post is boring though. BUT I AM COMMENTING!! :P :)

    ReplyDelete