Friday, November 16, 2012

Popular Posts

the most popular posts based on page views are





thank you for watching voki wednesdays 
sorry i havent done one recently

and really corruption what has the world come to



side note here 
rf writes the most posts but they are not popular

RF here. I think, as you have noticed, my posts are often fillers for those long stretches of time where everyone is too busy to post. Perhaps people never comment on some of my posts because I leave them speechless with my amazing work? Plus, I wanted to add that post popularity can be determined in different ways. Yes, by views, you two have the tops. I, however, hold the 3rd and 4th places. Anyway, I think I tend to write what the general population cares about. I have brought 8 hits by posting the YOLO post. Oddly enough, "I reported wendy" is the second search keywords that went to our blog.. If we count by comments, I think Alec has the best comments to post ratio. Wendy's stuff is also pretty controversial.

1 comment: