Saturday, November 10, 2012

Trampoline

One day rf and i were getting our instruments from the orchestra room and were walking out
we talking about math and some random girl comes up to us and says, "Is that a trampoline?" , pointing to RF's cello
RF then replied,"No!"
then we discussed the differences between a cello and a trampoline
and there are a lot of them


the reason i am posting this is because RF said that she thinks this would be disrespectful to the stupid girl

in my opinion RF is too nice


10 comments:

  1. If the "stupid girl" ever finds this blog (which is a hypothetical and an event that will most likely never happen), I probably won't care by then. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. O_o, that is just perverted! WHO COULD CONFUSE A TRAMPOLINE 4 A CELLO???!!!???!!!???!?!?!?!?!?! DA FAWQ!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How is it that Lily's spelling and capitalization skills have dropped noticeably?

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. haha I know right. (I was going to say ikr but then realized that is improper spelling and it will hurt my chances of being an author for this blog.) I use text language everywhere but here.

      Delete