Friday, November 16, 2012

Musical (Not) Monday #6

Well, since I missed so many MMs, here's another one. Not the original type, though. I think I might be doing music videos for a while.

This is a small random compilation of music I found.

Here, we have the "sequel" to the song we love to hate- "Friday." Surprise, it's mostly about... Saturday.

Next up, a guy who plays pop song excerpts on the piano. Amazing! I for one really enjoyed this, although I'm not really into pop. Maybe because I play piano?



Here are these brothers who call their group "Nuttin But Stringz." Despite their spelling skills in the naming process, their performances are not bad. They're no Beethoven's, but I like how they combine classical music with other musical genres. However, I do not approve of them throwing their bows...

No comments:

Post a Comment