Saturday, November 17, 2012

Like A FREAKING Boss!

Alec Vacanti is back from the dead. Here I am and ready to rumble. Who the heck deleted me off the blog? I'm about to go berserk as I am now going to limit the number of posts I will in fact post. Lazy people who just want a headline... LOOK BELOW


ALEC VACANTI IS BACK YOU LAZY BUMS, AND WHOEVER DELETED ME OFF THE BLOG BETTER RUN CAUSE I'M COMING FOR YOU!


This is GM. I am here to inform you that even though Alec is part of Why Not? again, he is still too lazy to write blog posts. Also all example posts for the contest will be due Friday.

8 comments:

  1. well, i dont know hoe 2 hack or delete profiles

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Did I mention you being a possible suspect?

      Delete
    2. WHAT!! HOW AM I A SUSPECT!! I CANT HACK ACCOUNTS!

      Delete
    3. No, I meant "I didn't mention you as a suspect, so why are you acting like I did?" by that question.

      Delete
  2. I didn't do it. I literally tried to hack that night, but it didn't work. Ironic, huh. I think you did it, Lily/Xintong!

    ReplyDelete