Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Why Not? News

Several months ago, during the near end of last  November, I noticed that the monthly number of page views for Why Not? had gone down around 500 from October to November . It only continued to get worse, with the exception of a small spike in December. I could not find any reason for this, except when we started to have more than four members of Why Not? there were less views. I'm not going to blame the viewers of Why Not? because I want to try this first:

 I'm just going to delete any author (not admin) that does not post this week. You all (except Lily[maybe]) have plenty of time to post with Spring Break and all.

So if you want to keep your authorship, get off your butt and and actually do something with your authorship. There's an entire waiting list of people who would gladly take it.
*However, if I kick anyone out of Why Not?, there's no guarantee that anyone on the waiting list will attain authorship.

Also, I'm surprised no one cares about Wendy anymore. I thought there would be a petition for N to change Wendy's password back by now.

No comments:

Post a Comment