Sunday, March 17, 2013

Some Results

So, I looked through all three completed forms.
I think you people who filled out the form need to re-read the questions because some of the answers were obviously not about what the question was asking. Not all of you did that, but I'm just trying not to name any names.
Also I'd just like to tell you people who submitted a form or will submit one that if you become an admin, you will be blamed for more problems more often. If you are an author, we can't blame you for anything but bad posting.
If you become a Why Not? team member, we will not necessarily tell you who Wendy is.
If you want to change any of your answers, just contact the current members of the Why Not? team.
I'm kind of disappointed with the example posts, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment