Saturday, March 16, 2013

Fwd: Cleverbot


Cleverbot conversation RST00346083

Is the bot clever?

Find out at http://www.cleverbot.com



User: Hi.

Cleverbot: I like you better than real people.

User: Well I hate you.

Cleverbot: Me too he is horrible.

User: Shut up.

Cleverbot: Make me.

User: No.

Cleverbot: I win.

User: No u dont.

Cleverbot: I do, why don't you?

User: I hate cleverbot it is stupid it isnt even a good program.

Cleverbot: How is that relevant?

User: U r so stupid.

Cleverbot: You didn't slap me! You broke a promise to me and I am hurt.

User: Wtf.

Cleverbot: What?

User: Wtf.

Cleverbot: Yes.

User: Randon characters for the win fgh esrhuygsdrgf4i7t64t7y2tv4y7v23.

Cleverbot: Yeah but you are not very entertaining.

User: Bye.

Cleverbot: Byeeeeee!

User: By.

Cleverbot: Do you mean bye?

User: Bye.

Cleverbot: Byeeeeee!

User: Y do u say that.

Cleverbot: Oh really?

User: That doesnt make any scence.

Cleverbot: Why not?

User: Why not 2000.

Cleverbot: Why not not not?

User: Wtf.

Cleverbot: What do you eat?

User: Food.

Cleverbot: What is your favorite type of food?

User: Food food.

Cleverbot: I like pizza.

User: Ur a program who cant eat.

Cleverbot: I think, therefore I am.

User: Bye.

Cleverbot: Really.

User: Bye.

Cleverbot: Have you gone?

User: Yes(sarcasm).

Cleverbot: What are you so happy about?

User: Nothing.

Cleverbot: Mass effect?

User: No.

Cleverbot: Por quŽ?

User: Bye.

Cleverbot: *hold close*.

User: Wtf.

Cleverbot: DO you watch PokŽmon?

User: No.

Cleverbot: Okay. I will stay, but you must ask me a question!

User: How is the weather.

Cleverbot: Answer my question.

User: How is the weather?

Cleverbot: Good.

User: What goes up but never dow\n.

Cleverbot: I don't know, what?

User: Ur age.

Cleverbot: Is there something on it?

User: No.

Cleverbot: What is Sei fidanzato?

User: Idk.

Cleverbot: I am not your mistress.

User: No.

Cleverbot: Google 'test' for me.

User: Wtf.

Cleverbot: Thought so.

Cleverbot (To myself): Lol.

Cleverbot: Are you in prison?

User: No.

Cleverbot: Agnostic?

User: No.

Cleverbot: Peccato.

User: Wtf.

Cleverbot: What does GTF mean?






--
Nilai

No comments:

Post a Comment