Tuesday, April 16, 2013

April Showers


My, my, my, people can be really weird.
This afternoon I was standing outside my school. Everything was going on as usual. Suddenly, heavy rain pours from the sky, and ear splitting shrieks were heard as the students not standing under some type of roof panicked and ran toward some kind of roof. As the wet people, ranging from soaked to possessing a couple dark spots where rain had touched them on their shirts, came hurtling by, I heard quite a few interesting quotes.

A screaming girl: Aggghhhhhh! Blaghhh! I got water dripping down mah nose! Ugh! Aghhh!
A girl frantically combing her hair: Oooh, my momma gonna have a child when she see me like this!
The principal to the huddled crazy masses: It's okay. You'll be fine.
The girl who was combing her hair in reply to the principal: I ain't fine!
A boy as he dances wildly in the rain: Oh yeah! Hahaha!
The principal reassuring someone: It's called an spring shower.
A boy to his stolid sister who finally smiles: Did you see the rain coming down? Like, woah.*
A girl grinning as the rain lightens: The rain was like WOOOSH! Huh huh!

*I don't think these are his exact words because I couldn't hear all of what he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment