Monday, April 8, 2013

Explore Tab Post- 4/8/13



I couldn't resist...








Explain to me two things. Number one, why would a chicken be reading this? Wait, no, how would a chicken read or repost this? Number two, why must you use such weird and incorrect spelling? Replacing "you" with "u" is common and just proves you are lazy, but what is with #17, #22, #20, and #23? Oh well, what did I expect?



I immediately thought "Ming Lay!" If you don't know him, don't worry about it. I just thought I'd mention it to humor myself, really.




How did this get into the Explore tab? Is this some kind of modern art? What is so amazing about a "heart" drawn in snow with a red leaf placed on it? Was the awesome part the caption of "Love..."?









Are you encouraging murder? Enough said. Oh, one more thing, is this true?





This. Wow. Oh, never mind.








Yep, pretty much.

---
As a random side note, I actually do like Google+. I think I just like commenting on ridiculously great and terrible things more.

3 comments:

  1. On a completely different topic, have you guys/girls noticed how the number of page views per day has been dropping since I was viciously deleted from the blog?
    With full respect... I say.. I AM THE STAAAAAARRRRRR!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete