Tuesday, May 7, 2013

A Regained Badge of Honor

After a terrible band concert, and before I realized that I could not make a costume with the nonexistent materials I had, an amazing thing happened.
I was coloring a map for the travel guide thing, and the tip of the colored pencil gt too dull. So, I went to get a pencil sharpener. This time however, all the pencil sharpeners had disappeared. The first place I started combing through for a pencil sharpener was of course the two basket things that I always think my lost things are.
Instead of being met with disappointment like always, I saw something that looked like a smashed ink pen cartridge. These things can cause a lot of ink messes, so I picked it up to throw it away. 
Upon closer examination, the cartridge revealed its true form: that of my long-lost stylus.

I had been looking for that thing for almost half a year!
When I found my stylus, I finally felt that it was time to proudly display again my invisible badge that said "I Still Use My Original Stylus That Came With My First Nintendo DS Because I Have Not Permanently Lost It Yet". 
Only the most responsible people in the society around me can wear this badge, since it's so easy to lose your stylus and never, ever find it again.

No comments:

Post a Comment