Monday, May 13, 2013

You Have Gone Too Far, Google

Today, I went on the blog and guess what I saw.

A straightforward, unbiased 

ADVERTISEMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!

I once swore that this blog would never, ever have any ads, since I hate straightforward, honest ads. 
Ads are only enjoyable when they can be considered propaganda, lie, or have a cheesy slogan which is untruthful.

But,
If you put your cursor over the word insanity, an ad appears. No one on the Why Not? team has gotten AdSense for the blog. Therefore, Google did it.
Google may have escaped unscathed when it deleted several of my posts. BUT NOT THIS TIME.
Squeak, squeak....

Update: As of 3:44 PM Central Time, the horrendous abomination is gone.

5 comments:

  1. I never saw it on the blog... Are you sure you're not hallucinating?

    ReplyDelete
  2. i never saw it, cuz i have ADBLOCK. go to the chrome web store and you get to put it for free! just sign in and activate it after you get it! it s free and requires no download that takes long time and may damage your computer..works well 4 me

    ReplyDelete
  3. It was only there for around three minutes. Didn't you see the update?

    ReplyDelete