Monday, May 6, 2013

More Barbarians of a Different Kind

I just noticed that one of my posts, with the picture of a rectangle and some other stuff around and on it, has been deleted. Completely.
This was done by a barbarian who decides its okay to just annihilate some one else's stuff, which they worked on for 2 minutes. Two complete minutes and maybe even a bit more.
Plus, even if this barbarian had a perfectly good reason to delete this post completely, without even letting it become a draft instead, they had absolutely no right to do this act. No one besides me has any say in the matter, since the idea of this summer project is mine. Not anyone else's.

  Though Connor came up with around 100 kilobytes of ideas, if he did strongly recommend the removal of the post, he should have told me. And even if he did, he would still have no right to limit what I say. But I do not think it is Connor. Connor would not display this barbarianism without telling me, so I think it was N or RF who came up with this fanciful notion that such violation of rights would be fine.

On a more positive note, I just gave you two more clues to the translation of the sentence, and the picture will be re-posted once I type and draw another page of my book report.

2 comments:

  1. Post with a picture of a rectangle and some other stuff around and on it? Is this the thing you were telling me about this morning?
    Honestly, though, I have not ever seen it on the blog...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep. So now I know that either N or Blogger did this.

    ReplyDelete