Monday, May 6, 2013

Re-post of GM's Summer Project

After barbarians intervened and destroyed my post, I finished typing but not drawing a page of my book report. But then I found a suitable piece of white cloth for my costume, so I figured I might as well re-post.

Here's a picture from my summer project, which is going to be just drawing pictures and writing details about the possible Why Not? game which unfortunately will probably not be playable for a minimum of 5 years due to a lack of computer programming skills.

Here's a crude picture of what we want a part of the game to look like.


Please note that this is not all Connor and I have, in case you were going to complain about how little we have done. Also note that the buildings already have names and purposes that we are not going to reveal yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment