Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Blog Stuff Again

I tried to restore peace to the blog by making the whole template look somewhat like before, but someone undid my 5-15 minutes of work... Then I thought about the blog description. It's a little, well, non-descriptive to me. As a lover of quotes I feel it would be great to find a suitable quote to add to the beginning of the blog description, an epigraph almost.
If anyone can suggest some quotes that somewhat capture the essence of the blog, I would much appreciate it! Who knows? I might even use it. (assuming N and GM don't object)

P.S. I have this feeling that no one will reply ,something that happened with several other contest type things....

4 comments:

  1. it looks weird, not the background but the whole blog format. i like the background

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here lies the greatest blog of all time
    Full of GIF's, rants, memes, and mimes
    We really do hope that like it you do
    And we also do ask to please don't sue!

    ReplyDelete