Saturday, February 2, 2013

Mathcounts

Time to rub it into people's faces. Well today we had Mathcounts Chapter competition. So first of all... First place goes to White Station Middle School!!! We get to go to State!!!! We need to beat Montgomery Bell Academy!!!! Second place goes to MUS!!! Go Chang Yu and your teammates who are all douchebags ( calling us cheaters BECAUSE WE OWNED YOUR BUTT!!!!) Okay, individuals in Sprint... First place surprisingly goes to some random girl who goes to Hutchison...( I hate you Virginia Mcdonald....) Second and Third goes to Jennifer and Ohm.. Too smart... Ok Countdown.... One problem 45 seconds or less. First to get it right gets a point. Best out of three until semifinals... Well First Place goes to Ohm... He killed me. Second goes to me!!! I beat Chang. Who everyone was rooting for. And I beat the first place girl!! YAY ME!!! HEY N YOU THINK YOU CAN BEAT ME!!!

I know very depressing for RF and N but DEAL WITH IT!!!!



8 comments:

  1. Congratulations!
    Yes, that is immensely depressing for me, but still, it's awesome White Station did so well.
    Was Countdown good? (I left early.)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just noticed this, but why did u say u hate virginia mcdonald? what does thta have anything to do with mathcounts?

    ReplyDelete