Monday, February 11, 2013

More Frustration from Explore- 2/11/13





Arghhh! For the last time, I do not hate myself!!!! Do you want me to hate myself? Is that it? Huh? Huh? Huh?
I think you are trying to be positive here, but again, I do not like this!
I do not hate myself!!! Geez. Get over it! Sorry, that's mean....
How about "While I do not enjoy or embrace your post, I respect that you believe so strongly in something." There we go!

Care to read more?








I've only seen this a couple dozen times this week.... Seriously, it's getting a bit old, but I am still somewhat impressed I can read it. Spelling is important though!





Hmmm. Maybe?





This is so Ming Ling! Or Ming Lay! Or even N! Ha-ha-ha!




N mentioned this. I have to do more research before I can comment any further.

----
That's all for today! I have to write my short story. Oh well....


No comments:

Post a Comment