Friday, February 8, 2013

More from Explore... 2/8/13

Here we go again...



I'm going to reply to this first with a wonderful quote from GM. "Argggh! Bleghhhghh!"
Second, I'm going to point out how vague this is. "It's not cool to call somebody fat, ugly or something." Apparently if I meet someone who is nice, it would not be "cool" for me to say, "Oh, you are a nice person." *releases an exagerated depressed and frustrated sigh*
I also find the tone to be patronizing ("I shouldn't have to tell you that...") but maybe I'm just reading into it too far?
*Edit: I realize the picture is missing... I'll try to find it online sometime soon...*






#56 of 100 Satisfying Things to do With Your Bike (No, there isn't actually a list.)
I actually quite like this for some reason. I'm just unsure what the brown table are for...





Woah! These totally exist in China! Well, maybe not, but I have seen cucumber and blueberry flavored chips there...





=)


 (Disclaimer: None of the images in this post are mine.)

10 comments:

  1. wtf wiz the waffles and chicken!!!
    waffles r sweet!
    chicken is salty!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah... Do cucumber or blueberry flavored chips make more sense to you?

      Delete
    2. Cucumber flavored chips actually taste like cucumbers.

      Delete
    3. Yeah, that's why they're called "cucumber flavored chips."

      Delete
  2. I have eaten butter flavored chips in China... they actually tasted better than actual butter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the chips were part of a contest
    i heard it on the news

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. "the news"
      Anyway, really? What contest? Do you have a good link?

      Delete